I am not looking to excape my darkness,
I am learning to love myself there - Rune Lazuli

Seiten

Sunday 15 October 2017

❄ 243 - the fire in my soul is still burning - †

HAIR, GENERAL STUFF & ACCESSORIES     
 
HAIR: #Foxy - High Key Hair (Grayscales) {Kustom9}
SHAPE: my own ♥
HEAD: CATWA HEAD Lona
BODY: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.0 
TATTOO: +Psycho Barbie+ [Made In Hell Tattoo] *thankies♥*  {Suicide Dollz}
POSE: +Dreamcatcher+ Fire witch poses with magical effect *thankies♥* {Nightmare}
FACETATTOO: UniCult - Come Play...*thankies♥* {TDSF5}
HALO: Nana - Omnimar Headpiece *thankies♥* {TDSF5}


CLOTHING
 
SHIRT: .:cheeky:. Zelena - Witch Penta Top!  *thankies♥* {TDSF5}
PANTIES: *Merlific* Spooky Panties MAITREYA *thankies♥* {TDSF5}
SHOES:  (*<*) 1313 Stevie Clunkers - Maitreya *thankies♥* {Season of the Witch}