I am not looking to excape my darkness,
I am learning to love myself there - Rune Lazuli

Seiten

Thursday 12 October 2017

❄ 240 - Trick or treat in a new way - †


HAIR, GENERAL STUFF & ACCESSORIES     

 
HAIR: Stealthic - Paradox (B&W)
SHAPE: my own ♥
HEAD: CATWA HEAD Lona
BODY: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.0 
TATTOO UPPER: [ATI] Leo Skulls... *thankies♥* {The Darkness Event}
TATTOO LEG:  -Endless Pain Tattoos- *thankies♥* {Applique}
EYES:  Go&See * Fall * Catwa Eyes *thankies♥* {Season Story}
EYELINER: UniCult - Hallows *thankies♥* {Bodyfy}
LIPSTICK: DAZED. Badly Painted Lips Set *thankies♥* {Applique}
POSE: :Z.S: Bento Pose set peace  *thankies♥* {Bodyfy}
PIERCINGS:


  • -SU!- Medusa Piercing
  • PUNCH / Nose Ring
  • Le Morte - Mystic Jewel 
 CLOTHING
 
OUTFIT: +Psycho Barbie+ [Trick or Treat] *thankies♥* {Darkness Chamber Fair}