I am not looking to excape my darkness,
I am learning to love myself there - Rune Lazuli

Seiten

Friday 18 August 2017

❄ 204 - my heart is cold and full of darkness - †

HAIR, GENERAL STUFF & ACCESSORIES          
          
HAIR:  +Spellbound+ Shahrazad // Monochromes - {Enchantment}
SHAPE: my own ♥
HEAD: CATWA HEAD Lona
BODY: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.0
SKIN: Atelier Pepe - Bridget .::Universal::. (Soy)
TATTOO: Suicide Gurls - Velius Nailed Bloody Hands&Neck
FINGER BLOOD: Clemmm - Run Down Bloody Hands
LEG TATTOO:  Clemmm - Damaged Knees .8
EYES: .ARISE. Kena Eyes (naturals) *thankies* {Limit 8}
EYELINER: .ARISE. Missa Makeup *thankies*  {Thereafter}
LIPSTICK: .ARISE. Becky Makeup Set *thankies* { Powder Pack CATWA}
NECKLACE: :Z.S: Sung *thankies♥*  {Genre}
CHOKER: AsteroidBox. Gajug Kalla *thankies{Romp}
PIERCINGS: :: SAGA :: Arya Face Jewels *thankies*



                                                              CLOTHING
BODYSUIT: [AB] Jennie Bodysuit Black {Tres Chic}
SHOES: #EMPIRE - Agapanthus {Thereafter}







BACKDROP
[ isuka ] dead ahead backdrop*thankies*  {Thereafter}